First Time With Celebrity Equinox - Cabin Selection Help

Nflder71

Hi there, wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the balcony cabins on the 8th deck on the Equinox. I have a choice between: 8273 (Connected); 8275 (Connected) & 8251 (No connected but on an angle). There are two of us travelling. Any help would be great!

11 minutes ago, Nflder71 said:

Hi there, wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the balcony cabins on the 8th deck on the Equinox. I have a choice between: 8273 (Connected); 8275 (Connected) & 8251 (No connected but on an angle). There are two of us travelling. Any help would be great!

Unless you book two cabins avoid connecting cabins. Could be noise issue! I have personal experience of noise coming through connex door

• Thanks 1

Connecting rooms on Equinox don't have a connecting door on the interior of the room.   There are 2 doors normally folded back into the doorway that when closed on the exterior of the stateroom door create a vestibule outside the 2 stateroom doors.   I'm sure there are photos of this somewhere.   I would not avoid connecting room on "S" class ships with the exception of Reflection which for some reason went back to connecting doors on the interior.

But the cabins on the slant do have bigger balcony.

The other thing to consider is bed by the bath or bed by the balcony.   If the room has a square on it designating a sleeper sofa that also means it's bed by the bath.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1