Ride recommendations with little kids??

lishka

We are coming into LAX March 16 and need to get to the San Pedro area for pre cruise hotel, and then need a ride frrom the the port back to LAX on March 22.

Usually we just grab a cab, or uber - but this time we are taking grandkids (5 and 3) so I assume I will need a ride that supplies car seats? 

One car seat and a booster seat for the littles - and then the four of us adults.

Recommendations GREATLY appreciated!

You or the parents are responsible for providing the appropriate car seats AND installing them in the car for hire be it Uber/Taxi. Violations the parents get the ticket, minimum $475. If parents aren't around the driver gets it.

Shuttle buses are exempt. 

24 minutes ago, Philob said:

You or the parents are responsible for providing the appropriate car seats AND installing them in the car for hire be it Uber/Taxi. Violations the parents get the ticket, minimum $475. If parents aren't around the driver gets it.

Shuttle buses are exempt. 

Thanks - I know that about uber etc. but was looking for recommendations for private car hire that supplied them. I know there are some out there - but hoping for first hand experience so we book one we will be happy with.

• 2 weeks later...

Consider buying a travel car seat. My wife and I have one and a travel backpack for it. It can be cumbersome but I like the peace of mind that we will have it and it is in good shape. The backpack I have would also have room for a booster seat. It can also help keep the 3 year old contained on the flight!