First time with Celebrity - on Beyond now - my thoughts

skatie

6 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

I have just been quickly skimming the live thread by Jim_Iain but, if my memory is correct, believe Jim has posted a photo of the Solstice pickleball court.  

We spent two weeks on the Solstice in June and then returned for another B2B set in September.  For those who are curious about the ship Jim is posting a number photos.

On the M & S class ships, Celebrity is using the basketball court for pickleball. It was set up that way on our September Summit cruise. No dedicated court. 

28 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

I have just been quickly skimming the live thread by Jim_Iain but, if my memory is correct, believe Jim has posted a photo of the Solstice pickleball court.  

We spent two weeks on the Solstice in June and then returned for another B2B set in September.  For those who are curious about the ship Jim is posting a number photos.

I just looked it up, there’s no dedicated Pickleball court but there’s a sport court that they will set up for pickeball with a portable net so that a win…

Just now, Georgia_Peaches said:

Saw it in this live review...it's like 100 pages long😄 but a great read...

There's a pic of people lining up to play...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2896822-jim_iain-solstice-live-mexico-riveria-b2b-december-3-and-11/

I just googled it and they say while there’s no dedicated Pickleball court they do have a sport court where they’ll use a portable Pickleball net so that’s a win. Thank you 

• Like 1