Bliss - Haven Forward Facing Penthouse with Balcony.

54Carol

Looking at this room.  In the room details, the balcony looks pretty small.  Can anyone tell me if the balcony in this room is in the front or the right side.  And is it in the white section of the picture the the blue part that jets out of the room picture.  image.png.f66c01cc9ae2cc8324f2753b70729d9e.png

1 hour ago, 54Carol said:

Looking at this room. 

Here's a video tour of a Bliss forward-facing haven penthouse suite with balcony, category HG, which I think is what 9706 is.   The balcony is shown at the very end (6:47), and accurately described as "very small."

• Like 2

We had 12706, looking at the deck plans, this room looks slightly different.  The blue area is where our small balcony was, but the room and perks were great.  The only thing that was negative, is we had a bit of walk to elevator.  The whole haven with observatory lounge made up for the small balcony.  We went in December out of NY.  It was a great cruise and the bliss is our favorite cruise ship.

• Like 2

Wow!  Small isn't the word for that balcony!  Lol.  We are both tall people.  I would bet we would be  bumping knees!   Thanks to you both for your input.  It's hard to make a decision.  The extra room is great but Rfemle makes sense about going to the observ. lounge.   

Has anyone been in a Courtyard Penthouse and if so, which room would you take?

30 minutes ago, 54Carol said:

Wow!  Small isn't the word for that balcony!  Lol.  We are both tall people.  I would bet we would be  bumping knees!   Thanks to you both for your input.  It's hard to make a decision.  The extra room is great but Rfemle makes sense about going to the observ. lounge.   

Has anyone been in a Courtyard Penthouse and if so, which room would you take?

I know the vast majority of people prefer to stay in the Haven proper, but I like the front facing suite better. The washroom is twice the size of the courtyard suite with a nice walk-in shower and separate bath tub. The courtyard suite has a tub shower combo that I don’t like. The forward facing suite has a separate bedroom and tons of storage. Yes, it’s a walk to the elevators and stairs but it’s nice to burn off some of those extra calories you’ll take in at the Haven restaurant. The balcony is kind of built into the front beam of the ship so it is smaller but protected from the elements.

• Like 2

Just got off the Bliss on Saturday. We had suite 11106. We are 78 and 75 and we did not think the walk was that bad. The room was a nice size and we only spent maybe an hour on the balcony which is small but the views from the bedroom and balcony are great. The only thing that we did not care for was the Haven bar is on deck 17 and the restaurant is on deck 18. Not like the Break-A-Way which has the bar and restaurant on the same deck. Haven bar and restaurant were never crowded. We had a great time. 

• Like 2