OBC

pjsportsmom

17 hours ago, ORV said:

Well, at least it's a new question. 

Though speaking of that...

I've never seen one on the O shoehorn in the cabins. Took mine back home from the recent cruise on Sirena. Shaped differently than the Famous Footwear one I've used for years. Like the dark blue color but there is no regular "Handle" just the hole to pull up with and shaped a bit more straighter and deeper. Wonder if anyone else uses theirs regularly.

18 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Though speaking of that...

I've never seen one on the O shoehorn in the cabins. Took mine back home from the recent cruise on Sirena.

Did  not think  they were  for the taking ??

They used  to have a price list  in the cabin  book  for  all those items

6 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Did not think they were for the taking?? They used to have a price list in the cabin book for all those items

Guess that's ANOTHER new question?

I don't remember seeing any such price list in my cabin. I don't think they can reuse them, since they touch socks in shoes. And they come wrapped in plastic.

2 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Guess that's ANOTHER new question?

I don't remember seeing any such price list in my cabin. I don't think they can reuse them, since they touch socks in shoes. And they come wrapped in plastic.

Well  back  when  they had  the binder in the  desk  they had price lists

Maybe  they decided  not to bother  charging for things  they put in the cabins  like hairdryer/bathrobes/shoehorns  etc...

It is  amazing  what people will take home  from vacations 😉

Check in the Brown books  on the nightstand    where the menus & other info is  stored

8 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

... Maybe they decided not to bother charging for things they put in the cabins like hairdryer/bathrobes/shoehorns,  etc....

Of course, they make sure to mention that the bathrobes will be removed by the stewards on the last evening. And who has space in their luggage to fly around with any hairdryer?

My checked bag came down at 29 pounds but then came back on the Delta scale at exactly 50 pounds! All that Caribbean rum and some Cuban cigars for a friend. I carried a 3-foot oil canvas tasteful nude painting from the DR rolled & wrapped up like a present as my sole personal item carry on. 😉 

Edited by MEFIowa
Added a clarifying comment