Royal Carribean - Shame on You, you need the cash obviously

8 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

But some posters do not ask advice for a problem or pose a question.  They just make a statement in a thread, sometimes giving it a provocative title.  It elicits responses.  While you label it pouncing, I think it is exactly what the OP expected and intended.   If they’d asked for advice on this thread, they likely would have received advice.  Had they posed a question, people likely would have tried to answer.

Dreaming

20 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Dreaming

Really?  Every single time I started a thread over the years asking a question or for a tangible bit of advice, I received at least one reply from a helpful seasoned cruiser.  It was frequently helpful when I was a newbie and it still is now and then.  I have not dreamed it.  If there was the occasional joke of snarky comment tossed in, too, it did not matter; I encounter that elsewhere on the internet and also in the real world.  

On 12/9/2022 at 5:56 AM, Rodent Pest Cotrol said:

Royal Caribbean, another poor showing

So before the keyboard warriors attack me, please read the facts

We ordered 2 drinks packages for next year, and with the silly website they use, we ended up paying for the packages via our debit card rather than on board credit

By which time we realised our mistake and cancelled the transaction some 2 minutes later, by which time RCCL had taken the authorisation and then 2 days later the physical cash

We had an email stating that the refund will be repaid to us within 14 business days, which has passed and no sign of the money

Speaking to their Guatamala Call Centre, they have advised that the email was incorrect and should state 30 business days

They obvioulsy need the money as it now takes 6 weeks to get my money back

It was your mistake by using a debit card, not the cruise line's.