Main dining on Beyond

Heather1972

HI all, 

I have early dining on Beyond at 6:00 pm. How does this work with the 4 different main dining rooms? I must have had any time dining when I was on Edge and was able to make reservations at the different restaurants online. This time I can’t because I’m locked into a dining time. 

Recent reports from the Beyond indicate that they have stopped the Traditional set time dining and now everyone has Select ( Anytime) Dining.  

Reading posts it seems to be working well.  Those like you,  who have traditional and were unable to make reservations before boarding were concerned that they would only be able to be seated very late or face long lines.  That doesn’t seem to happening and people are getting seated without reservations. 

1 hour ago, Heather1972 said:

HI all, 

I have early dining on Beyond at 6:00 pm. How does this work with the 4 different main dining rooms? I must have had any time dining when I was on Edge and was able to make reservations at the different restaurants online. This time I can’t because I’m locked into a dining time. 

Beyond has gone to Anytime Dining for it's 4 main dining rooms.

We just came off her last Sunday and with the ship at ~80% capacity, the longest wait we had was 15 mins for Normandy on the second night. All other nights, we were seated right away.

You'll wait longer for a sommelier than for a table.

Currently on beyond and can confirm no fixed dining..we had booked late fixed but in our stateroom was a card inviting us to a specific MDR at between 5.30 and 6.15 or alternatively visit any other MDR at any time. We have attended all 4 around 8.30 so far and have not had to wait behind anyone when we got there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1