Mazatlan Pulmonia

RCCL Fan

These look like fun and I think my kids would get a kick out of them.

Is there a line for them at the cruise terminal? or do we just walk onto the street and look to flag one down?

I would rather book and pay for one ahead of time. Does anyone have a driver they recommend?  Preferably with a Pulmonia extra decorated rather than just a plain white one.

There will be a line of them waiting at the cruise passenger terminal, and in the street at the terminal. They will be driving around and parked waiting for passengers in the downtown area (the cathedral and the market) and in the Golden Zone.  The moment you arrive someplace, there will be multiple drivers inviting you to get into theirs.

I have never reserved one in advance. It is simply not necessary.

• Like 3

On 12/10/2022 at 9:10 PM, Mike45LC said:

There will be a line of them waiting at the cruise passenger terminal, and in the street at the terminal. They will be driving around and parked waiting for passengers in the downtown area (the cathedral and the market) and in the Golden Zone.  The moment you arrive someplace, there will be multiple drivers inviting you to get into theirs.

I have never reserved one in advance. It is simply not necessary.

I just don't like haggling over price, and having uncertainty when I'm standing there with everyone.

Found one guy on FB  $150 per pulomina for a 6 hour day.  city tour, beach time, and stop for lunch.  

Have no idea if that's expensive or not. 

2 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

I just don't like haggling over price, and having uncertainty when I'm standing there with everyone.

Found one guy on FB  $150 per pulomina for a 6 hour day.  city tour, beach time, and stop for lunch.  

I’d offer $120 for six hours.  $20 per hour.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, RCCL Fan said:

Didi you end up using a pulmonia?  Was thinking of doing the same with the kids, riding around town for some photo ops, little tour, lunch.  Any tips/advice?  Thanks!

18 hours ago, bgyoshi said:

Didi you end up using a pulmonia?  Was thinking of doing the same with the kids, riding around town for some photo ops, little tour, lunch.  Any tips/advice?  Thanks!

We did.  I missed the tour, death in the family, but my wife and kids did it and LOVED the experience. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 6:08 PM, RCCL Fan said:

We did.  I missed the tour, death in the family, but my wife and kids did it and LOVED the experience. 

Sorry for your loss.  But thank you for sharing that your wife and kids loved the tour. 

On 3/3/2023 at 7:08 PM, RCCL Fan said:

I know it's been a year now ... but do you remember who you booked it with? Did you get it for the $20/hr or did you keep the $150 rate they initially quoted you? Thanks. 🙂

58 minutes ago, oyme said:

I know it's been a year now ... but do you remember who you booked it with? Did you get it for the $20/hr or did you keep the $150 rate they initially quoted you? Thanks. 🙂

You can flag down a pulmonia and tell them what you want to see. It’s super easy. 

On 3/11/2023 at 7:58 AM, oyme said:

I found "City Tours Pulmonia", they have a page on Facebook.  I booked them for our cruise in a few weeks. $150/6 hours

• 1 month later...