Blue Chip Offers-Free Drinks

slk1000

Interesting ! the sip and save the premium drink up to $15 is $59 + tip for 5 drinks and could be used over few days. even if you were to drink all five in one day it’s cheaper than the beverage package for one day.We will do a couple of these packages for our cruise in Caribbean that we have booked with BCC W/ sail only .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdnich said:

Interesting ! the sip and save the premium drink up to $15 is $59 + tip for 5 drinks and could be used over few days. even if you were to drink all five in one day it’s cheaper than the beverage package for one day.We will do a couple of these packages for our cruise in Caribbean that we have booked with BCC W/ sail only .

What I don't understand is why this particular offer isn't discussed AT ALL here on CC. No one seems to mention it despite all the threads on drink packages. Why is that? 

3 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

What I don't understand is why this particular offer isn't discussed AT ALL here on CC. No one seems to mention it despite all the threads on drink packages. Why is that? 

Is it a new offer since they are raising prices?
I really like this option since we are now elite plus and have happy hour and other cc events . Adding a drink here or there is good for me .The package makes me drink more !! I booked the premium package for our March cruise with friends last night before the price went up.Our second cruise in March we will have no package .

13 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I have a feeling this will not be currently offered on any ship. 

I just noticed the February 13, 2020 when the new Sip and  save came out. I guess people would have been talking about it if it was actually being offered?  maybe someone on a current cruise can answer that??

17 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

In the documentation I posted it does say 2019

IT looks like it was introduced in the beginning of 2020 right before the pandemic shutdown. My feeling is this was not resurrected after the restart and especially in light of the new drink package changes. This would also be the reason why there's virtually no discussion about this anywhere since the restart. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kwokpot said:

IT looks like it was introduced in the beginning of 2020 right before the pandemic shutdown. My feeling is this was not resurrected after the restart and especially in light of the new drink package changes. This would also be the reason why there's virtually no discussion about this anywhere since the restart. 

Makes sense.  I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the crew don’t know about it or if some ships don’t offer it at all

We just got the Blue Chip veranda offer.  I have about $800 from a future cruise credit.  Can I use that for taxes?  Can I use it for wifi?  Do I do this before or after dealing with the Blue Chip rep.  Do they set it all up, then you can add things like wifi, then can you call the regular Celebrity telephone rep, and pay everything off with the FCC??  I do love me some free cruises.