Crown and Anchor Buy 1 Get 1 Free Dinner Benefit

slotmomma3

8 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Yes.  Used it twice (wife and I each) on Symphony a couple weeks ago.

Curious as to what you were charged.  We used it last month on Quantum for Chop's. We were charged $78.99 total for the BOGO  D+ benefit.  Slight savings but I had expected a charge around $60. Meal was great and the Berkshire Peppered Bacon app was the best ever.  To the OP, you need to pay for it on day one or two but can reserve any night.

Edited by taglovestocruise

38 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Curious as to what you were charged.  We used it last month on Quantum for Chop's. We were charged $78.99 total for the BOGO  D+ benefit.  Slight savings but I had expected a charge around $60. Meal was great and the Berkshire Peppered Bacon app was the best ever.  To the OP, you need to pay for it on day one or two but can reserve any night.

I'll have to check, I can't remember off the top of my head.  We did 150CP night one and Hooked night two.  I want to say both were somewhere in the $60s, but not 100% sure.

2 minutes ago, dsvd79 said:

Did you make your reservations in advance or when you got on the ship?

Once onboard.  I don't think you can get the D+ BOGO in advance. Have to pay on day one or two when you make the reservation but you can reserve for any night of the cruise.  We were on a 10 night Quantum and used it for night 8. 

1 minute ago, taglovestocruise said:

Once onboard.  I don't think you can get the D+ BOGO in advance. Have to pay on day one or two when you make the reservation but you can reserve for any night of the cruise.  We were on a 10 night Quantum and used it for night 8. 

Thank You!