Specialty Dining-Food Classes

junglecat

I have a question regarding the food classes offered in the specialty dining section of planning and managing our January cruise.  For weeks, several food type classes were offered for $35.00 per person.  There were classes like pie making, cupcake and cake decorating, sushi making, BBQ pit master and then the specialty  dining options.  In all there were maybe 8 to 10 different things offered.  After thinking about it I decided to enroll in one of the classes as did my DH.  When I went to the specialty dining, to enroll, they are gone.  The only thing listed is the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast and the steakhouse.  Does this mean they are no longer offered?  They are sold out?  I find that hard to believe because they all vanished at the same time.  Is it something that we could go to guest services, once on board and enroll?  Has anyone had anything like this happen? 

Thanks all & Merry Christmas  

Edited by junglecat

• junglecat changed the title to Specialty Dining-Food Classes

it could be a glitch with the website. i had things gone missing  then reappear a few hours later or it would reappear when i switch from firefox to chrome

try again later today or in a few days. you can still enroll onboard the ship if needed