Prima Question - Is there a running/walking track?

molemaui

4 minutes ago, molemaui said:

I've checked deck plans and found nothing. I've called NCL and answers are something like, "I think so" or "there should be". 

Anyone who has sailed on the Prima-Is there a running/walking track?

Thanks

No running track. 

People use Ocean Boulevard to walk in the early morning. The goes completely around the ship on Deck 8 and includes two segments over the water with see through walkways. Later in the morning/day, it would get crowded around the stern. And it can be a bit windy as you approach the bow. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

No running track. 

People use Ocean Boulevard to walk in the early morning. The goes completely around the ship on Deck 8 and includes two segments over the water with see through walkways. Later in the morning/day, it would get crowded around the stern. And it can be a bit windy as you approach the bow. 

Thank you. Was wondering whether or not to bring my tennis shoes. I figure daily track use helps justify copious amounts of drink and food. 

23 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No running track. 

Good to know, as many of other cruise line's newer builds seem to have eliminated walk around possibilities.

On 12/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, molemaui said:

Thank you. Was wondering whether or not to bring my tennis shoes. I figure daily track use helps justify copious amounts of drink and food. 

There are some Ocean Blvd walking track photos starting at Post #109 below

On 12/25/2022 at 1:17 PM, molemaui said:

If you are open to alternate forms of burning calories there is a small pickleball court in the Stadium.

• Like 1