Can my wife wear jeans in MDR?

Reds4life

My wife, daughters,  and mother would all like to know if they can wear jeans to dinner in the MDR? Maybe not jeans but denim capris or something similar. Probably sandals as well. Never really been a problem on other cruises but they wanted me to ask. 

hopefully not the ones full of holes and rips....never ever understood that "fashion" as to why anyone would want to pay a small fortune for a bunch of jeans purposely ripped full of holes....but i never claimed to be a fashion guru....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dockman said:

hopefully not the ones full of holes and rips....never ever understood that "fashion" as to why anyone would want to pay a small fortune for a bunch of jeans purposely ripped full of holes....but i never claimed to be a fashion guru....

No. Just regular jeans. My mom is 82, she doesn't do jeans with holes lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wakepatrol said:

You’ve been on 39 dress code threads in the last week, you still haven’t found an answer?

Nope. Most of the threads are about men. Apparently the ladies in my family don't like dressing up on vacation either so they asked me to be specific. They're a little ticked right now packing and stressing over dress code. They're not used to it and this guy is getting some grief for booking it. I am hoping for some good news to save me lol

Forgive some of our naysayers.

We are on the Rotterdam for 45 days. We are in the caribbean. I would suggest that on dressy or Gala nights that the ladies wear at least slacks.  Men and women are coming into the dining room wearing jeans. There was a gentleman last week that came in with a very nice polo shirt on and Bermuda shorts and he was turned away to go put on pants. Yet gentleman came in with ratty looking pants on and they were accepted. Go figure. Have a wonderful Cruise.