Online check in not working so have a question

jimandami

Hi all, 

I know it's been a problem in the past, but online check-in does not work for me in any browser, on the app, nothing.  Cruise is January 9th, so soon.  My question is, if we have to check-in at the port and don't have an assigned PAT, what time should we arrive?

45 minutes ago, foxgoodrich said:

It's not working for me either.  Our cruise is Jan 7 and I wanted to print boarding passes today.  Hope they will fix it soon!

You can get boarding pass from your eDocs. I did that this morning

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

We cruise in two days and I can't access the boarding passes on the website either. However, they are in the app, so that's the backup. I'm still old-school and want everything printed on paper.  😄  

See above. We sail Saturday as well

1 minute ago, Kellie in Texas said:

That's what I tried and it would just time out. I'll try again in a bit. 

Don't go to check in. Go to more information just below it.  You should see eDocs. Open it and scroll down. I think it's page 19. Just print that page

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Don't go to check in. Go to more information just below it.  You should see eDocs. Open it and scroll down. I think it's page 19. Just print that page

I think you and the poster may mean luggage tags not boarding pass. And, the OP is talking about the SetSail pass - details may matter, not sure.

• Like 1

Yes, @Biker19I was talking about set sail passes and I think @John&LaLawas talking about luggage tags because I had found those on page 19 of the edocs.

That being said, I tried again to access the set sail passes and this time it worked. So I guess the Royal hamsters had been on their little wheels long enough to recharge it. 😄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

I think you and the poster may mean luggage tags not boarding pass. And, the OP is talking about the SetSail pass - details may matter, not sure.

Oops, my bad. 

I just commented because I just di luggage tag this morning. Already had set sail

• Like 1