Bermuda authorization forms refund

misstamster

Wondering if anyone is still waiting for their refund from Bermuda for the $40 we paid for our cruise but didn't need. It says those on the Nov. 12 NCL Joy would be refunded in 6-8 weeks. I know some have already but we haven't. I tried calling, says my call cannot be transferred. Tried emailing with no return. 

56 minutes ago, misstamster said:

Wondering if anyone is still waiting for their refund from Bermuda for the $40 we paid for our cruise but didn't need. It says those on the Nov. 12 NCL Joy would be refunded in 6-8 weeks. I know some have already but we haven't. I tried calling, says my call cannot be transferred. Tried emailing with no return. 

Hello, 

Just got our refund 15 days ago and it was for September travel! 

It will come in due time I guess….

have a great day

1 hour ago, misstamster said:

The refund for our TAs for the Nov. 12 Joy hit our credit card on Nov. 18.  I recall their saying 6-8 weeks, but I think it's crazy that you haven't received yours yet, and I wonder if things may have slipped through the cracks.  

Is this the number you've called?   833-570-2594

You can always try the direct web submission contact form, here:

https://www.gov.bm/contact

Good luck!

Edited by Turtles06

11 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Yes, Do as Turtles06 recommends above and use the toll free number , 833-570-2594. i made the mistake of NOT using that number checking on our Bermuda Travel Authorizations for our cruise last April.. Was 18th in the "queue", and the call ended up costing me $75.00. Live and learn!!

1 hour ago, thespiritmovesme said:

We visited Bermuda on Nov. 14, the 1st day of the end of the TA requirement. We had our refund on our credit card Nov. 18. No forms, no emails needed. It was just credited back.

I was on that cruise...no refund yet!  the phone number goes dead, no return of e mails...should  i dispute the charges on my credit card

2 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

The refund for our TAs for the Nov. 12 Joy hit our credit card on Nov. 18.  I recall their saying 6-8 weeks, but I think it's crazy that you haven't received yours yet, and I wonder if things may have slipped through the cracks.  

You can always try the direct web submission contact form, here:

https://www.gov.bm/contact

Good luck!

I tried this e mail..fingers crossed!!!

• Like 1