Escape Aft Facing Haven Suite Questions

wolft927

So I am currently booked in a forward facing Haven Suite for my December 2nd cruise. I noticed today that the Aft facing Suite is only about $800 more and would love the larger balcony as well as the 2nd 3/4 bathroom. Can anyone let me know what decks have the larger balconies? Also do any of the Aft facing Haven suites have any windows in the bathrooms. Thanks in advance

The alphanumeric codes have changed but the info is still the same. 

On most ships, the larger balcony suites are a different/more expensive category but Escape still has them all the same category/price...for now. 

59 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

Also do any of the Aft facing Haven suites have any windows in the bathrooms.

For Escape, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14. 

The smaller bathroom near the entrance door doesn't have a window in any of them but it does have shower/sink/toilet. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

Thanks you so much for the information. I think if I decide to switch from forward facing  to Aft I Will choose the one with the access door to balcony from bedroom. Again thanks again

On 1/3/2023 at 10:25 AM, wolft927 said:

So I am currently booked in a forward facing Haven Suite for my December 2nd cruise. I noticed today that the Aft facing Suite is only about $800 more and would love the larger balcony as well as the 2nd 3/4 bathroom. Can anyone let me know what decks have the larger balconies? Also do any of the Aft facing Haven suites have any windows in the bathrooms. Thanks in advance

We just came off the Escape in December. We were in the Haven's 2 bedroom suite. Some details to keep in mind are that all of the Haven amenities are located at the front of the ship. The Haven Courtyard & Lounge, Sundeck, and the Haven restaurant. If you don't mind walking the entire length of the ship everyday, the aft Haven suite might be fine. The Haven restaurant is absolutely the best dining on the ship! Good luck.

6 hours ago, djkolp said:

We just came off the Escape in December. We were in the Haven's 2 bedroom suite. Some details to keep in mind are that all of the Haven amenities are located at the front of the ship. The Haven Courtyard & Lounge, Sundeck, and the Haven restaurant. If you don't mind walking the entire length of the ship everyday, the aft Haven suite might be fine. The Haven restaurant is absolutely the best dining on the ship! Good luck.

We actually just changed our sailing to the Joy for April 15th. But I did go with the aft facing haven suit mainly for the balcony and second bathroom. Walking isn’t an issue considering the amount of food and drink we will be consuming lol! 

25 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

We actually just changed our sailing to the Joy for April 15th. But I did go with the aft facing haven suit mainly for the balcony and second bathroom. Walking isn’t an issue considering the amount of food and drink we will be consuming lol! 

Good move.  Most of our cruises, on RCCI, Princess, Holland and NCL, have been in aft suite balconies.

We had a DOS with Large balcony last March on BA.  We found our balcony to be mostly unusable while at sea due to high winds.  Realize the Forward Facing Penthouse has a small side balcony that is sheltered from the wind.  Still, I think  you'll find the aft balconies to be amazing.