How late can we leave booking vibe and thermal spa

Wintersun48

Vibe is refundable if you book online in advance. I can't say with any authority on thermal passes, but imagine they might be the same.

I am in the same position - I've booked Vibe passes for an upcoming Joy sailing but plan on bidding for the Haven. The £500 or so refund from the Vibe passes will go towards the bid, softening the blow!

15 minutes ago, Wintersun48 said:

Just wondering how close to embarking we can leave booking vibe and or thermal spa?

we have bids on upgrades to haven and spa rooms so don’t want to book separately in case we win the bids.. thhanks 

When I booked our Vibe passes for our upcoming cruise I was if you plan to cancel it must be done 24 hours prior to sailing. I ended up canceling them because we upgraded to a Haven cabin. I have to tell you canceling was a PITA. The first customer service person said I need to cancel thru my TA. Second person said their wasn't anything she could do. I finally got hold of a manager who canceled the passes in about 5 seconds Lol

28 minutes ago, Wintersun48 said:

Just wondering how close to embarking we can leave booking vibe and or thermal spa?

You can leave it right up to the moment it sells out.  Tough part is knowing what that point is.

I'm pretty sure that you would get spa refunded if you upgrade to a spa cabin.  Vibe is supposed to be refundable prior to embarkation and at least one poster above has experienced that successfully.

Considering until recently you could only get vibe passes if you were the first onboard running to get them, I wouldn’t wait to book online, I’d just plan to cancel if I went with the spa option, getting spa passes onboard was always much easier than vibe passes.