Upgrade on Bliss 1/22 Sailing

drwbrt

For those still waiting to hear on upgrades for this sailing.  I just had my bid accepted.  From a studio to a balcony.  They accepted $105 (minimum +$5) for the upgrade.  All in, spent $210 for this upgrade over my base fare for a Studio.  Good luck to all others looking to upgrade!

• Thanks 1

I'm waiting on an upgrade request I submitted at least a month ago.  Sailing 1/21 Miami to LA through the Panama Canal on the NCL Joy.  We're currently in an inside but would love a balcony for this 15 day cruise.  I bid $250 pp for the upgrade but the cost of a balcony is so high that I have my doubts we'll get it.  Fingers crossed!

deb 🙂

30 minutes ago, drwbrt said:

For those still waiting to hear on upgrades for this sailing.  I just had my bid accepted.  From a studio to a balcony.  They accepted $105 (minimum +$5) for the upgrade.  All in, spent $210 for this upgrade over my base fare for a Studio.  Good luck to all others looking to upgrade!

Congratulations. Nice upgrade for a nice price!! Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wurm914 said:

I'm waiting on an upgrade request I submitted at least a month ago.  Sailing 1/21 Miami to LA through the Panama Canal on the NCL Joy.  We're currently in an inside but would love a balcony for this 15 day cruise.  I bid $250 pp for the upgrade but the cost of a balcony is so high that I have my doubts we'll get it.  Fingers crossed!

deb 🙂

I had my doubts too. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wintersun48 said:

Just checked and still pending, assume the process takes a few days once they start sending them out?

I think they send them whenever they feel.  I thought for sure if I was accepted, it would be last week to capture revenue in 2022.  The Haven is pretty much sold out.  I've been tracking inventory on RedTag for a little over a month now.  If I am looking at things right, I believe my upgrade came with about 23 other balcony upgrades.  There were 44 balconies available on RegTag last week.  The number is 21 today.  I think only the Owners is available in The Haven now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 5:49 PM, cfitch said:

I have tried to figure out how you are looking at this site to figure out the count of rooms left by class. Any pointers?

Bumping this thread up...I'm curious as well. How can we find out how full the 1/22 Bliss sailing is? Thanks!