Any opinions on which deck is best for the Sunset Sky Suite on the Apex?

javalsu

They all look about the same but what I'm curious about is the overhang over the balcony.  I've only seen a video of the suite on deck 12 and it seems short.  But it is the highest sunset sky suite.  I'm wondering if any of the suites on the lower decks have more cover.

The covers on the Sunsets balconys on Apex are all rather small. If you are a light sleeper avoid the Sunset cabins right under the open deck - aft. You might bis disturbed due to rearanging the chairs there early in the morning. It did not bother me- but friends complained about it at guest relations. Well- with more less sucess- they have to clean and rearange somtime.

We enjoyed 7309 Aft corner Sky Suite on Port side(closest to us in this picture). Deck 7 is closest to the water. Very nice sized balcony. Over hang covered almost 50% of balcony. We definitely got our steps in as most of the Retreat stuff is Forward on the Edge.

12 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

The covers on the Sunsets balconys on Apex are all rather small. If you are a light sleeper avoid the Sunset cabins right under the open deck - aft. You might bis disturbed due to rearanging the chairs there early in the morning. It did not bother me- but friends complained about it at guest relations. Well- with more less sucess- they have to clean and rearange somtime.

So they stayed right under a public deck and yet went to complain about the crew doing their job for set up of said public deck??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

If you are a light sleeper avoid the Sunset cabins right under the open deck - aft. You might bis disturbed due to rearanging the chairs there early in the morning.

We never had an issue with this in 12265 in Greece---and, none in 7315 (1 deck above Eden) the next week.

We choose deck 11 as our choice, but would also do 9 or 10; however, the higher the better just not 12 due to the scrapping of chairs that we have heard.  We do Sunset Verandas for TA's/Europe not the Caribbean, as we haven't been there for over 20 years.  

Edited by Lastdance