Diamond lounge gone?

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I do not have an option.  If there is a CK my DW is going to want to dine there so not booking a suite is not an option. 

Indeed and was just joking.  Bucky has no idea what cabin or what cabin level I book when we cruise.  Most of the time he has no idea what ship, what itinerary, and what time frame either.  Has to ask me all the time to be able to make VA appointments when we are actually home.  😉 

But he is always anxious to get on the next ship.  🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

That went away when all ships now have a DL....with the continental breakfast in the lounge.  

Thanks for the info, the last ship I was on was either Independence or Adventure and they had both. Of course that was 4 or 5 years ago. I did enjoy the quieter area. 

10 minutes ago, ORV said:

Thanks for the info, the last ship I was on was either Independence or Adventure and they had both. Of course that was 4 or 5 years ago. I did enjoy the quieter area. 

Unfortunately not too quiet any longer.  Too many upper tier C&A members now...but having the vouchers (which IMHO was one of the best things RCI ever did)....has helped with the overcrowding.  We never use the lounges any longer, except for my morning coffee run.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, island lady said:

Indeed and was just joking.  Bucky has no idea what cabin or what cabin level I book when we cruise.  Most of the time he has no idea what ship, what itinerary, and what time frame either.  Has to ask me all the time to be able to make VA appointments when we are actually home.  😉 

But he is always anxious to get on the next ship.  🙂 

That is pretty much the opposite for us.  I simply ask if and when and get a general response and go from there.  I booked our upcoming Harmony cruise when we were onboard Quantum and she was napping in the stateroom when I stopped by the Next Cruise desk to make the booking. 

• Like 1