Enchanted Princess show times?

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

Princess hasn't docked at Crown Bay in in many years now, although I wish they would return on occasion. I'm not into shopping so Havensight doesn't really appeal to me.

For us it has nothing to do with shopping. We prefer docking at Havensight as the walk into Charlotte Amalie is a lot nicer than from Crown Bay (which we wouldn't do). 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

For us it has nothing to do with shopping. We prefer docking at Havensight as the walk into Charlotte Amalie is a lot nicer than from Crown Bay (which we wouldn't do). 

That's a very valid point.  I haven't walked it in all these years but it does look nice along the ocean front.  How long is the walk approx?  (Sorry to have veered off topic somehow from the original question by OP!)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, strobellayjam said:

That's a very valid point.  I haven't walked it in all these years but it does look nice along the ocean front.  How long is the walk approx?  (Sorry to have veered off topic somehow from the original question by OP!)

My fault. Approximately 2 miles. Maybe 35 - 40 minute walk. The last few cruises we've been on we were stuck over at CB (👎) with Celebrity and RC. 

OK, back OT, thanks for posting the Princess Patters for the Enchanted. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, strobellayjam said:

The walk from Crown Bay to Charlotte Amalie is a little longer & there's not much of a view- Mostly past businesses. 

But it's is close to Lindbergh Bay Beach which is very nice and an easy walk- side walks all the way. 

2 hours ago, strobellayjam said:

45 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

The walk from Crown Bay to Charlotte Amalie is a little longer & there's not much of a view- Mostly past businesses. 

But it's is close to Lindbergh Bay Beach which is very nice and an easy walk- side walks all the way. 

I am happy to be getting all of this great information!  Thank you everyone.