Senor Frogs

On 1/9/2023 at 8:52 AM, pinacoladasatpianobar said:

Can I walk to Senor Frogs from where the boat docks?

Also, does anyone know what time the swimming with the pigs excursion is and how long? I'm trying to plan my lunch.

Thanks!

Senor Frogs is only open if another cruise ship is in port. I think it is possible to walk there, but you have a o walk along the service road to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

Senor Frogs is part of the Freeport Harbour complex of shops, bars and restaurants. As mentioned, the complex only opens when a regular cruise ship is in port that day. There are several cruise calendar websites that list ships in port.

It is pretty easy to walk to the complex from the terminal where Margaritaville at Sea docks. Just follow the road that leads out of the terminal up to the nearest crossroad and then turn left into the Freeport Harbour complex. There is a guard gate at the entry but they'll wave you through. It's about a 20 minute walk.

DSCN7985.JPG

• 1 month later...

A restaurant that the locals don't want to go into must be a really great place.  There is one in Vegas about 14 miles from my home so I could go there anytime and see how bad it is.  I looked at the menu and it did not seem any different from any of the other many locally owned Mexican places.

DON

• Haha 2