new cruise line comong to texas

richardAnn

i read yesterday that msc cruise line signed a letter of intent or something like that about building a new port in galveston for there ships not sure when it will take place but it will give those in texas a better choice and hopefully they will expand there route.it would be nice to take a 5 day cruise to somehwere other than progreso and cozumel

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 5:33 AM, richardAnn said:

i read yesterday that msc cruise line signed a letter of intent or something like that about building a new port in galveston for there ships not sure when it will take place but it will give those in texas a better choice and hopefully they will expand there route.it would be nice to take a 5 day cruise to somehwere other than progreso and cozumel

This was announced last year although i am surprised they would build another terminal without testing out the market first. I am not at all sure Texas is ready for MSC but hopefully they gave done their research.

Hopefully Galveston can sort out its accommodation and transport problems before it brings another major cruise line in.

I would love to try MSC but not sure where you think they will go in 5 days other than those ports?

• Like 2

MSC definitely coming and building terminal where Dole is . MSC have a lot of new ships and need places to put them . They will be bringing in the new ships . 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 6:33 AM, richardAnn said:

.it would be nice to take a 5 day cruise to somehwere other than progreso and cozumel

Where else could a ship go to in 5 days and still make it back to Galveston?