Tea Time in Cabin

Denali2003

Yes, Elites may order Tea Time in their cabin.  You need to do this either the day before or before a certain cut off time (I don’t remember what that time was).  

Order LESS….you will get a plate of each:  scones, sandwiches, desserts.  I usually order two pots of tea and one order of food.  You may also request specific items.  Be sure to order your jam, crème, etc too.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Denali2003 said:

Hello.  I heard that Elite passengers can have Tea Time in their cabin.  Has anyone ever done this?  What is it like?  Do you have any photos?  Is it better than tea time in the dining room?

Thank you

Call RS the day before. Offered on sea days. We now only order scones with jam and cream. And of  course tea.  We cannot eat all the little sandwiches and desserts. Too much.

Edited by PacnGoNow

I always order coffee and scones.  I get a pot of coffee and 8 scones and we have our friends over for afternoon tea in the stateroom or on the deck.  So much nicer than in the dinning room and this way we only eat so much.  If any scones are left over into the fridge they go or an evening snack or late night room walkabout. Love the jam and cream for the scones, make sure you get double that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

I did it back in 2019. My mom just turned Elite so we tried it. Didn't get a lot of food. 

P1050600.JPG

Wow! Pre covid, they gave us a huge amount of food. This is more like the restart, less food, but a lot more than that picture.  That is skimpy.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

I believe so, but not sure.  It tastes like whipped cream to me.  IDK, but it’s great on those scones with the jam.

Trust me...if you have clotted cream, you WOULD know the difference.
Whipped cream is an insult to the scone (pronounced as in "gone")