Champagne

doones2

My understanding is that no wine, champagne, or alcohol allowed to be brought on board. They do search at embarkation and confiscate if found.

You can buy champagne on board, and MSC has several different drink packages available at time of booking, pre-cruise, and once on board.

MSC does not allow any beverages to be brought aboard, at least in the US.  If you are a Diamond Voyagers Club member (match from other lines / hotels available), there should be a bottle on ice in your room when you arrive.

4 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

MSC does not allow any beverages to be brought aboard, at least in the US.  If you are a Diamond Voyagers Club member (match from other lines / hotels available), there should be a bottle on ice in your room when you arrive.

To clarify, it would be prosecco, not champagne.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

The bottle of Prosecco is also provided for Aurea staterooms 

1 hour ago, JT1962 said:

To note, that welcome bottle of prosecco has been removed from updated Voyager's Club "official" perks.  Your mileage might vary

5 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

To note, that welcome bottle of prosecco has been removed from updated Voyager's Club "official" perks.  Your mileage might vary

I got two bottles on my back to back in October, but they may have removed it. I don’t drink alcohol so I gave it to my tablemates.