What is the Welcome Event?

PineappleTraveler

Thanks to the nice people on the PUP thread, I have some Captain's club points ahead of my first trip on the Summit.

I'm guessing most of you have attended this Welcome Event, but I don't see any threads about it. What/when is it? Did you find it worth attending? Will there be free booze?

Screenshot_20230114_104851.jpg

At some point during embarkation day, your cabin attendant will leave a Captain's Club flyer that lists the Captain's Club benefits and events that you are eligible for in your cabin. If you don't see the flyer then ask your attendant for one or go to the Captain's Club Host. The welcome event usually takes place in the early afternoon of the first sea day. If you are new to Captain's Club then IMO it is worth going to. 

Edited by kathynorth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

Like Minded People. 

Those that are there for the free drinks because they don’t have a drink pack,  want to meet the senior officers, or have nothing else to do. 

It is a nice event and worth going to unless you are having a great time somewhere else at the time and that is usually our situation.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2

17 hours ago, miched said:

Those that are there for the free drinks because they don’t have a drink pack,  want to meet the senior officers, or have nothing else to do. 

It is a nice event and worth going to unless you are having a great time somewhere else at the time and that is usually our situation.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Glade you agree with me.🍷