Hayhu Beach Transport Question

Lynzchat

On 1/17/2023 at 8:13 AM, Lynzchat said:

This sounds like a nice beach club to book. Just curious how the return to ship transportation works. Do they provide return trips and can you leave when you want to leave? Or is it a set schedule? Thanks in advance.

you prearrange when you want to be picked up.  Then you let them know when you want to leave.  Make sure you have whatsapp on your phone as it makes it so much easier to connect.  They are excellent with communication pre trip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, jean87510 said:

you prearrange when you want to be picked up.  Then you let them know when you want to leave.  Make sure you have whatsapp on your phone as it makes it so much easier to connect.  They are excellent with communication pre trip.

Who are you prearranging this with? Is it not included with the price? The website says round trip transportation. Wouldn't you just tell someone there when you are ready to leave? I'm confused. 

4 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Who are you prearranging this with? Is it not included with the price? The website says round trip transportation. Wouldn't you just tell someone there when you are ready to leave? I'm confused. 

I think it's pretty clear on the website and I think you are misinterpreting my post.  You pre-arrange with Hayhu if that makes it clearer.  The round trip transportation is included as stated on the website.  I was answering another post asking how the transportation worked going back to the ship if it was a set time or if you could leave when you wanted.  

For anyone interested, it makes it easier to download WhatsApp as you do have to meet outside the port so that if there are any issues (running behind, forgot something) you can reach them.  Of course if you don't want to, that's up to everyone.  Their website explains everything.  They answer quickly any pre-cruise questions.  Screenshot_20230202_175124.thumb.jpg.39ee006bb57906d5b2e55130b4c6c4fb.jpg

23 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I think it's pretty clear on the website and I think you are misinterpreting my post.  You pre-arrange with Hayhu if that makes it clearer.  The round trip transportation is included as stated on the website.  I was answering another post asking how the transportation worked going back to the ship if it was a set time or if you could leave when you wanted.  

For anyone interested, it makes it easier to download WhatsApp as you do have to meet outside the port so that if there are any issues (running behind, forgot something) you can reach them.  Of course if you don't want to, that's up to everyone.  Their website explains everything.  They answer quickly any pre-cruise questions.  

Ok, thank you so much for explaining the WhatsApp portion. I appreciate it. 

Hello there! Was just at Hayhu last week and found the transportation so easy. When booking you indicate what time you would like to be picked up from port & what time you wish to leave Hayhu. I can confirm that it took 20 minutes one way, just as stated on the website. They contract with a local taxi company & you are provided the drivers name & cab number when you arrive to Costa Maya via WhatsApp. We were there earlier than expected but our driver was waiting...holding a paper with our name on it. 🙂 This is a great example of how Hayhu, in small but meaningful ways, ensures you have a great experience.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...