Anyone do bike and kayak tour?

drjohn4

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I did this excursion through Celebrity on our November cruise on Beyond.  We really enjoyed it.  The bike ride is a bit bumpy in places but it's a nice flat ride from Costa Maya through Mahajual.  You stop at a beach club at the end of Majahual for the kayaking portion.  If you want to order food and drinks, you can.  They have restrooms there.  There are not other people there, just your excursion and the employees.  The kayaking part was fun.  We saw some fish.  I thought it was very enjoyable. 

9 hours ago, aimee0715 said:

My husband and I did this excursion through Celebrity on our November cruise on Beyond.  We really enjoyed it.  The bike ride is a bit bumpy in places but it's a nice flat ride from Costa Maya through Mahajual.  You stop at a beach club at the end of Majahual for the kayaking portion.  If you want to order food and drinks, you can.  They have restrooms there.  There are not other people there, just your excursion and the employees.  The kayaking part was fun.  We saw some fish.  I thought it was very enjoyable. 

Which beach club? Which end of town?

Edited by c-leg5

18 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Which beach club? Which end of town?

We rode our bikes through Majahual, past Krazy Lobster, Tropicante, etc. and this place appeared to be at the end of the pedestrian/bicycle drag.  I looked on Google maps and figured out that it is Macho Restaurant/Beach Club/Hotel Macho.  Aside from the time kayaking, we spent 45 minutes or less there.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, aimee0715 said:

We rode our bikes through Majahual, past Krazy Lobster, Tropicante, etc. and this place appeared to be at the end of the pedestrian/bicycle drag.  I looked on Google maps and figured out that it is Macho Restaurant/Beach Club/Hotel Macho.  Aside from the time kayaking, we spent 45 minutes or less there.  

Thanks, that was one of the places on my to do list. Food and drinks  were OK? It has a pier?

Edited by c-leg5

4 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Thanks, that was one of the places on my to do list. Food and drinks  were OK? It has a pier?

Yes, food and drinks were good.  There was a pier. The pier had a couple of hammocks.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
23 hours ago, daytona said:

Did you notice lockers at the Macho for this excursion?

Thanks

No, I did not see any lockers.  We were told that we could leave our bags at the tables and they would be safe.  I took anything of value that we had with us on the kayak.  

1 hour ago, aimee0715 said:

No, I did not see any lockers.  We were told that we could leave our bags at the tables and they would be safe.  I took anything of value that we had with us on the kayak.  

Thanks for the reply.