Muster Station

Scotico

You register there. Show your card. Sometimes you have crew member who will show you how to wear jacket. You also need to listen to instructions on your Rpyal app. Process is much more pleasant now and no huge gatherings.

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotico said:

So basically everyone in your party goes to a desk/table and signs something?

You don’t sign anything, your Seapass cards will be scanned and they’ll run through some brief safety info (or a slightly longer briefing if you haven’t watched the video on the app first).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

You don’t sign anything, your Seapass cards will be scanned and they’ll run through some brief safety info (or a slightly longer briefing if you haven’t watched the video on the app first).

Can they tell if you watched the safety video?  We are traveling with a 4 year old so we want to make it painless as possible

2 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

Do you know if you listened?

I guess they do, as last several times I really listened app first before arriving there and they just registered my card while during my first cruises after pandemics they had briefing.

3 minutes ago, Scotico said:

Can they tell if you watched the safety video?  We are traveling with a 4 year old so we want to make it painless as possible

Yes. You have to confirm you’ve watched it by clicking a button on the app and when they scan your Seapass their device tells them whether you’ve done it.

Just now, gumshoe958 said:

Yes. You have to confirm you’ve watched it by clicking a button on the app and when they scan your Seapass their device tells them whether you’ve done it.

We don't sail for another month.  Can I watch it at any time or is there a time frame when it can be watched

54 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Usually no further out than about 6 hours before boarding. 

My last few cruises I was able to watch the safety video in the app the night before.  No problem.  They were aware of the status (watched) and the muster was done in less than :30sec.

On 1/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, SimonStern said:

My last few cruises I was able to watch the safety video in the app the night before. 

The timing seems to have been tightened recently - when was the last time you watched and got credit the day before?