Private Taxi Tour

soccer2010

10 hours ago, soccer2010 said:

Looking for a 5-hour tour for 2 of us including down to the Pitons.  Suggestions or should I wait until we get off the ship? Any idea of approximate price?

@reedprincess has the current information, but has one thought of doing all by sea in a private boat.  Think this may be just a little more on price.  No doubt Princess will advise the options.

12 hours ago, soccer2010 said:

Looking for a 5-hour tour for 2 of us including down to the Pitons.  Suggestions or should I wait until we get off the ship? Any idea of approximate price?

As a price guide for a good Caribbean Taxi tour, we always work on around $110 US per hour?
But Princess will have the current rates, possibly with her honest recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 3:38 AM, soccer2010 said:

Yea, I got a quote for a private boat tour and too high for me.  I've done Cosol before and that was great but now looking for something simpler and private.

Our first time to St. Lucia and on Holland America.  We like the Cosol itinerary.  Would you recommend?  Our roll call is a bit dead with people taking the cruise ship excursions which we have found to be mostly overpriced and too many people.  Thanks.  

• 1 month later...

We got a private tour from Island Man tours.  Kurt was excellent.  I'd highly recommend not driving yourself because they drive on the left, roads are narrow and very curvy in the mountains.  Kurt was a very careful driver.  He took us into the rainforest and to the Pitons, to the beach and to the chocolate factory.  He was extremely knowledgeable about the island and the ecosystem.  He was very friendly and went out of his way to make us comfortable.  We had a great time.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 1:21 PM, gumby4243 said:

We got a private tour from Island Man tours.  Kurt was excellent.  I'd highly recommend not driving yourself because they drive on the left, roads are narrow and very curvy in the mountains.  Kurt was a very careful driver.  He took us into the rainforest and to the Pitons, to the beach and to the chocolate factory.  He was extremely knowledgeable about the island and the ecosystem.  He was very friendly and went out of his way to make us comfortable.  We had a great time.  

Hi, was his rate reasonable?  How long was your tour?

On 3/26/2023 at 1:21 PM, gumby4243 said:

I sent an email to Island Man tours last Monday and never received a reply.