Fight back against the cuts

miched

There have been many threads/topics about the cuts and not being satisfied with the recent changes. 

Besides venting and informing that is helpful there is a easy solution instead of just posting on CC:

Submit a comment to detail card when on board

When doing the survey rate the areas that don’t relate to service unless that is needed as a 1 if you aren’t happy.  

Don’t give them a 10 in areas that have been cut, give it a 1

If they ask if you would cruise again or recommend X to others: No.  for reasons stated 

If you don’t like all of the changes let them know and don’t rely on them reading CC

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You makes good points, but I also need to give credit for what goes well on my cruise. I sent an email and the next day I received a quality control call back. The representative emphasized that they really do consider the comment cards, survey responses and emails. She said they also track food sent back to the kitchen and requests for replacement dishes. If you don’t tell them you are unhappy about something they won’t know.

Edited by kathynorth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am honest on my survey , I had a few issues on our beyond cruise, but not enough to say I will not cruise then again since I had no issues on my previous cruises. Totally agree we need to be honest , I have had bigger negative issues on other lines . After 75 cruises most were great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1