Radiance Balcony Setup for 5+ (Spacious Oceanview) ?

Looking at a trip on Radiance of the Seas, and debating 2 connecting rooms of a lower class, vs. a single Spacious Oceanview Balcony for 5+ - this would be for 4 ppl, but include 2 kids who could share a double pullout if they really had to, but will be much more pleasant to be around if they have separate sleeping places. 

SO. What does the 5+ sleeping arrangement look like for the Spacious Oceanview Balcony for the ones tagged for 5+ people? I've honestly tried so many search terms on this site and on google, and I'm just not finding good detail other than "can hold up to 5". I'm hoping it amounts to both a double pull out (as normal) plus another sleeping surface somewhere to accommodate kiddos in separate sleep zones... but would love any and all particulars if you have insight. 

An example room would be 9574

Thank you for any insights!! (And esp pics or vids if you have!)

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Do an image/vid search for such a cabin (on like cruisedeckplans) on any of the Radiance class ships.

Unfortunately I've done that and all the images / pics are "normal" rooms and don't make it clear how/where a 5th person would sleep - was hoping someone here had insight, but I may need to just call RCCL to find out

2 hours ago, quiescentlyfrozen said:

Unfortunately I've done that and all the images / pics are "normal" rooms and don't make it clear how/where a 5th person would sleep - was hoping someone here had insight, but I may need to just call RCCL to find out

That's the same type of room and you can see how tight it would be once the sofa was also folded out.  This room has a slightly larger balcony, but the interior is the same as the room you were looking for.