Dinner Menus for 10 day Gem cruise

billyd21

The menus aren’t used in a specific order, so you won’t know which ones will be used on which day.

I’ve not got a copy of the current menus, but they are fairly easy to find if you Google them, or I’m sure someone else will come along with a link soon. There are about 14 different menus for them to select from.

5 hours ago, billyd21 said:

Im a  foodie Im looking for Dinner Menus iin the Main Dinning Rooms on the Gem 10 day on NY 

My only advice - don't go on the ship looking for anything outstanding. You'll be disappointed. Come in with Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, and Applebee's expectations. And the buffet...well it's the stepchild of Golden Corral. I still enjoy cruising! I just don't do it for the food. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruiseny4life said:

My only advice - don't go on the ship looking for anything outstanding. You'll be disappointed. Come in with Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, and Applebee's expectations. And the buffet...well it's the stepchild of Golden Corral. I still enjoy cruising! I just don't do it for the food. 

Agree--MDR fare is equivalent to most American chain restaurants (which I mostly avoid). However, the variety is fairly decent with more interesting meals. As long as they deliver hot food hot, I'm ok with "average" food.

4 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

And the buffet...well it's the stepchild of Golden Corral.

Generally agree, although the Indian food I've had at the buffet on NCL has been on point. Really good and, if I'm honest, about as good as a local Indian restaurant.