Bliss Buffett Seafood nights

Guyc

Going to Alaska this May on a 7 day on the Bliss. Does the Buffett always have a Seafood night on one of the days, and if so did it include Crab Legs and Lobster? And if so was it OK, or is it better to hit the crab restaurants in port (ie. Tracys Crab Shack in Juneau)?

You might not be able to find much in seafood at Alaskan restaurants either.  Much of the Winter North Pacific Crab season was canceled.  Crab fishermen off the the Oregon and Washington coasts have only been able to fish since the 15th of January.

I can't answer your question about the ship but when I'm in Ketchikan I always take the Crab Feast excursion to the George Inlet Lodge.  Last time they offered it twice.  One version included a boat trip for wildlife watching, the other version included the Lumberjack show.  It used to be "all you can eat" but the poor crab return last year and Covid made it necessary to limit it to two servings. It was very expensive but it is so good that it is worth it.  Also comes with salad and dessert and (I think) a glass of wine.  

If you have time for a 30 min fast ferry ride from Seattle to Bremerton, Anthony's at the ferry dock has a great happy hour including $16 for a half a Dungeness crab. Not sure if the Anthony's at Pier 66 has the same menu. 

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 4.35.54 PM.png

Edited by fastpitchdad