Necklace at the “View”

notes4theheart

Hi all, 

7 years ago, I purchased 2 necklaces in Roatan, at the “View” which is a craft market. Victor Borden took us here on the fun and sun tour (it might have been a request from someone else on tour).

I purchased a white and blue shell necklace with matching earrings and a multicolored jade necklace (rectangular beads).

Recently, the shell necklace was accidentally broken when it fell from my jewelry box. I would love another one, and would cheerfully pay 3 times the cost it plus shipping if anyone found it. 

if anyone would be willing to look and purchase, I would be forever great full.

I would also love another of the jade necklaces but it’s not a high priority.

thanks!

79E002CB-A1F0-492A-B28F-9BFD9F8DB40F.jpeg

• Like 1

I bet the fun and sun tour was a blast! I remember the first time I went on a similar tour and all the amazing local crafts I saw and purchased.
I absolutely love your white and blue shell necklace. It's such a beautiful piece and reminds me of the ocean. It's a bummer that it got broken, but I understand how that can happen. I'm sure someone out there would be more than happy to help you find another one. Have you tried checking out aurorapromise.com? They have a great collection of local and handmade products from all over the world. You might just get lucky and find the exact same necklace or even better!

Contact Victor and he or one of his people may be able to handle this for you.  He a very nice man and really likes to take care o his customers!  If not, there's a lady named Anita Tennyson (and she's on FB) who gives stand up paddle board lessons and she might be able to help you out as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 4:52 PM, notes4theheart said:

Hi all, 

7 years ago, I purchased 2 necklaces in Roatan, at the “View” which is a craft market. Victor Borden took us here on the fun and sun tour (it might have been a request from someone else on tour).

I purchased a white and blue shell necklace with matching earrings and a multicolored jade necklace (rectangular beads).

Recently, the shell necklace was accidentally broken when it fell from my jewelry box. I would love another one, and would cheerfully pay 3 times the cost it plus shipping if anyone found it. 

if anyone would be willing to look and purchase, I would be forever great full.

I would also love another of the jade necklaces but it’s not a high priority.

thanks!

79E002CB-A1F0-492A-B28F-9BFD9F8DB40F.jpeg

I will be there next month and will keep my eye out for it.