MISSING ROLL CALL?: JEWEL DEPARTING PANAMA MARCH 21, 2023

retired rascal

For years we've always found the roll call for our cruises and have enjoyed pre cruise contacts and planning events.  We are on the March 21st sailing on the Jewel from Panama City / Colon to San Diego.   I believe this will be the first NCL cruise out of the Colon port.  In any case, I have searched for the roll call.  I can't find it, and it's hard to believe that there is no roll call for this voyage.   Help.  Thanks.

Hi,

It seems roll calls have gone over to social media or so I'm told.  My May 29, 2023 cruise has 3 people on it including myself last time I checked.

It's too bad as for years I too have enjoyed using them.  I don't use social media.  Maybe it had to do with the pandemic.

At any rate, enjoy your cruise and I'm sure you'll meet some fine people onboard.

happytotravel

33 minutes ago, happytotravel said:

It seems roll calls have gone over to social media or so I'm told.

The Cruise Critic roll calls haven't, and anyone arranging a M&G under the guise of it being a CC roll call but it was organized on SM is doing so outside of guidelines.  The cruise lines (or NCL anyway) have done some pretty nice M&G's for CC folks with finger foods and such.  I wonder if those folks are arranging them on SM and somehow getting the perks of CC by claiming it was arranged here...

1 hour ago, retired rascal said:

For years we've always found the roll call for our cruises and have enjoyed pre cruise contacts and planning events.  We are on the March 21st sailing on the Jewel from Panama City / Colon to San Diego.   I believe this will be the first NCL cruise out of the Colon port.  In any case, I have searched for the roll call.  I can't find it, and it's hard to believe that there is no roll call for this voyage.   Help.  Thanks.

Your roll call is here

D570B3AF-59ED-41AF-A435-A37F642A0405.png

3 hours ago, retired rascal said:

Here you go:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2810544-ncl-jewel-march-21-2023-panama-canal-from-panama-city-to-san-diego/

Enjoy!

GC