Exclusive Beach Resort Getaway Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Denmal

We are taking a princess cruises excursion titled: Exclusive Beach Resort Getaway Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Anyone done this before or have any idea which resort it will take us to?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Port Monkeys channel on youtube details this excursion. Just search for “ExclusiveBeach Resort Getaway Puerto Vallarta, Mexico” and look for the Port Monkeys Channel. Looks pretty nice!

Edited by ikirumata

• 2 weeks later...

We have now taken this excursion and it was horrible.  

1.  Bus was old with several broken seats

2.  We could not find seats by the pool and went to sit in some that we thought we free but we not when told said sorry . And then was threatened by a man to be thrown in the pool. 

Finally found seats but took over an hour.

3. Could not get a bartender to save our lives...had to walk over to the bar ever time we need a drink.

It was NOT exclusive...

Complained to princess...got 20 PP back of.our 80 dollars paid...

I would   not recommend this tour

On 2/2/2023 at 11:18 AM, Denmal said:

We are taking a princess cruises excursion titled: Exclusive Beach Resort Getaway Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Anyone done this before or have any idea which resort it will take us to?

I have not would not. When I cruise Mexico and want a resort day I book on my own through Resort Pass or the hotel directly, so I can control which resort it is. For example, in PV, I'd book Dreams Vallarta Bay, the Marriott PV or Secrets Vallarta Bay.

It’s usually best to book resort pass excursions independently from the cruise and directly with the hotel / resort, when possible. Those booked through the ship tend to be overcrowded, have restrictions once you get to the resort and have a shorter time at the resort than you could do on your own.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We often spend a week or more in PV at some of the resorts that are used for these type excursions.  I do know that most of the time, WE have to be out by the pool and reserve our chairs for the day by 8:00 am.  So, there are not many chairs available by the time the excursion arrives.