Outlets/extension cords on NCL Getaway

Blueunderneath

I’m traveling on the Getaway to Bahamas in March, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the outlets in the balcony cabins, specifically the “family balcony” (although keeping fingers crossed for a possible upgrade to a spa balcony). I use a CPAP machine and from what I’ve read the outlets are very minimal. I’m planning on bringing an extension cord or power strip, and I know that it can’t be surge protected. Will a 5 ft cord likely be long enough to reach to the bedside? Also, I’m traveling with another person and we’re going to have the beds separated, is there still a nightstand for each bed? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Blueunderneath said:

I’m traveling on the Getaway to Bahamas in March, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the outlets in the balcony cabins, specifically the “family balcony” (although keeping fingers crossed for a possible upgrade to a spa balcony). I use a CPAP machine and from what I’ve read the outlets are very minimal. I’m planning on bringing an extension cord or power strip, and I know that it can’t be surge protected. Will a 5 ft cord likely be long enough to reach to the bedside? Also, I’m traveling with another person and we’re going to have the beds separated, is there still a nightstand for each bed? Thank you!

The outlets are located at the dressing table which a couple of feet away from the foot of the bed.  You'll need at least 10 feet of extension cord to reach the head of the bed for your CPAP machine.

1 hour ago, Blueunderneath said:

There is a tiny  nightstand for each bed. 

We carry a 6' and 12' light weight extensions cord to accommodate any room configuration. The outlets are on the desk across the sofa. A 5' cord is not long enough. We normally can get away with the 12' cord. We carry the 6' cord "just in case". 

image.png.f56fe9c459093233a8a6608729143b3f.png

Example of a Getaway Balcony... the exact position of the outlets depend on the room configuration. 

image.png.a8a878d141afb1af2118f857ad06baec.png

image.png.367dfdd09a327ea518cd2eaadcd71ede.png

image.png.36f734ea32b582dd9d6bf7e69c210ea4.png

The night stand on the other side is smaller (narrower)

image.png.5fc98855794e44ec2fb7ce7d4425b8ea.png