dyea dave tours

gottagoacruzn

• 1 year later...

Hello out there. This is Dyea Dave's brother in law, Frank. I was married to his sister Nancy who preceded him in passing. Dyea Dave Tours got shut down by covid before the 2020 season when cruises were canceled. 2021, 2022 and 2023 our drivers had found other employment and there were no others who wanted to work. We are back on with one driver for 2024 to rebuild the business. David came home from medical care in Seattle when he was told there was nothing that could be done for him. My wife, Wei and I cared for him in his final months. He loved all of his clients and truly enjoyed chatting with them. He wanted us to keep the business running and we will honor all the policies as if he was still here. Friendly and economical tours putting our guests first. for information go to dyeadave.com. or text or call 907-612-0314

• Like 7

I have many fond memories of Dave and Nancy from when I lived in Skagway in the 90’s and subsequent years working on ships.  I’m glad you’re starting up the business again and I wish you the best of luck.  

• Like 1