Voyager aft junior suites

I'm trying to find pictures of the aft balconies, specifically junior suites, on Voyager. In the pics I've found, it seems like a lot of these aft balconies have somewhat obscured views because of the ship's superstructure. One of the pics I saw almost looked like a cave. We've only been in one aft junior suite and that was on Serenade, which was a wide-open but deep balcony. Are there not any like that on Voyager?  Or what would be the best aft junior suite balcony? 

6 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

I'm trying to find pictures of the aft balconies, specifically junior suites, on Voyager. In the pics I've found, it seems like a lot of these aft balconies have somewhat obscured views because of the ship's superstructure. One of the pics I saw almost looked like a cave. We've only been in one aft junior suite and that was on Serenade, which was a wide-open but deep balcony. Are there not any like that on Voyager?  Or what would be the best aft junior suite balcony? 

There is a lot of superstructure on the aft of Voyager (and Freedom) class ships.

The amount you will experience depends on the deck.  Deck 6 = all you see is the blank deck stretching back to the actual aft of the ship.  Deck 7 = you see some of that deck, but still a decent view.  Deck 10 = the most/best view.

I am speaking specifically about Junior Suites.  These are all in the center of the aft, no corners.  And none on Decks 8 & 9.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 4:20 PM, Kellie in Texas said:

Try here :

Cruise Deck Plan Database and Pictures

We always choose aft JS when on a Radiance Class ship but don't like the 'steel cave' feeling in the aft JS on Voyager and Freedom class.  On those two classes, we usually take 'top of hump' JS - really a better view and much closer to the elevators.  YMMV....

• Like 1