Viking for 2 passengers from different countries?

fountainpen

I want to book a cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean 2023 or 2024. One family member resides in the UK and the cruise fare includes airfares seemingly not as a promotion but regular fares seems to always include air. The other member resides in Canada. where for the same cruise they are offering reduced airfares only. My Canadian TA says she cant book the UK fare.How will this situation be handled?  Can one family pay the Can. rate and one family member pay the UK rate?

Thanks

Edited by fountainpen

8 minutes ago, fountainpen said:

I want to book a cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean 2023 or 2024. One family member resides in the UK and the cruise fare includes airfares seemingly not as a promotion but regular fares seems to always include air. The other member resides in Canada. where for the same cruise they are offering reduced airfares only. My Canadian TA says she cant book the UK fare.How will this situation be handled?  Can one family pay the Can. rate and one family member pay the UK rate?

Thanks

Best advice -  contact Viking directly and ask how the situation would be handled.

And/or email to tellus@vikingcruises.com

Regardless of what Cruise Critic says, you'll have to deal with someone (or your TA's will) at some point to find out.

1 hour ago, fountainpen said:

Thanks

While your Canadian TA is unable to book a cruise with Viking UK, there is no restrictions on you booking the cruise with your family member in UK. Your UK family member can book the cabin, providing both names at time of booking. You would then have to transfer funds over to UK to cover the cost.

We have booked cruises in UK from Canada, without any issues. The primary risk is currency fluctuations.

• Like 4