Caribbean Princess Quebec City Embarkation

parentsof5

I have read a couple of things on boarding, that you can board up to 5 pm and you to 9 pm. Then we spend the night in Port and have another day to explore QC. My question is, hopefully this would not happen, if you did not make it by day 1 (Friday for us), can you still check in and board the next day?

There was another thread involving overnight ports where Quebec was specifically mentioned.  Someone said that you could check in on the second day...but I don't think I would rely on an answer from here on something so important.  Call (or chat with) Princess!

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Britter16 said:

Does anyone know how late you can check in on the first day. Our train attires at 1618 on Sept 9th. Thanks

That's not "late".  You shouldn't have any trouble.  It's those that arrive at 10P, 11P, 12A that have concerns (me).  

We took a Princess cruise out of Quebec a few years ago (and highly recommend it!!!).  We spent one night in a B&B up near the Hotel Frontenac.  We checked in the ship the next day and spent that night on the ship after wandering around town and going out to dinner.  I think we got back to the ship around 10pm.  The next morning we saw people checking in right up until the listed all aboard time - and we sailed away that afternoon. 

• Thanks 1