Park'n'Cruise Port Canaveral gate opens at 10:30 AM

satxdiver

Just left my auto at PNC on Merritt Island.  Reservation they gave me when I booked and paid said the parking lot would open at 10:00 AM but when we arrived the sign at the gate said 10:30 so we waited behind a long line of cars also waiting.  One is required to leave their keys with the parking lot.  Transfer to the port was quick and efficient however.  We had  11:00-11:30 AM arrival time at Carnival Magic and were barely able to hit the window.  We are on the Magic now so at the end we will find out about their service.  This was our first time using PC as we had used PE many times before.  It was and will be an education.  

21 hours ago, satxdiver said:

Just left my auto at PNC on Merritt Island.  Reservation they gave me when I booked and paid said the parking lot would open at 10:00 AM but when we arrived the sign at the gate said 10:30 so we waited behind a long line of cars also waiting.  One is required to leave their keys with the parking lot.  Transfer to the port was quick and efficient however.  We had  11:00-11:30 AM arrival time at Carnival Magic and were barely able to hit the window.  We are on the Magic now so at the end we will find out about their service.  This was our first time using PC as we had used PE many times before.  It was and will be an education.  

They get great reviews but my husband would never leave our vehicle there as they pack them in like sardines.

we prefer to use Park Port Canaveral which is only a mile from the port.  They have a nice paved fenced in lot with continuous shuttles

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

They get great reviews but my husband would never leave our vehicle there as they pack them in like sardines.

we prefer to use Park Port Canaveral which is only a mile from the port.  They have a nice paved fenced in lot with continuous shuttles

This was the first time we have sailed out of PC and chose this lot due to the recommendations.  We will not use it next February when we again sail out of PC.  Sounds like we will like Park PC better and will book there.  

1 hour ago, satxdiver said:

This was the first time we have sailed out of PC and chose this lot due to the recommendations.  We will not use it next February when we again sail out of PC.  Sounds like we will like Park PC better and will book there.  

At that top of their website there is always a discount code.  Be sure to enter that when booking to get the very best price…..

On 2/12/2023 at 1:49 PM, GTO-Girl said:

Does Park Port Canaveral leave more space between cars?  How is it better.  I need to book some place for an April cruise.  Thanks

1 hour ago, scooter6251 said:

Does Park Port Canaveral leave more space between cars?  How is it better.  I need to book some place for an April cruise.  Thanks

Park N Cruise is not a paved lot.  Every time we have passed by the cars are packed in there very close.  You also have to leave them your keys.  My husband would never leave his car there because he is picky about such things…

Park Port Canaveral is a regular paved parking lot with normal lined parking spaces.  It is fenced in, with continuous shuttles and only a mile from the port.

Be sure to use the discount code at the top of the Park Port Canaveral website to get the best price….

Edited by GTO-Girl
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

From Park Port Canaveral 

Park Port Canaveral parking lots are safe and secure with 24-hour security monitoring. Our lots are all paved with striped individual parking spaces. You keep your keys with you. Once locked, no one has access to your vehicle or its contents.

• Thanks 1