Changing Cabins on B2B on Silhouette

LEESRE

We are doing a B2B on Silhouette and we will have different cabins for each cruise.

How do Celebrity handle this, do they service the second cabin early so that you can move your stuff over. Also can you just leave things on hangers.

We changed cabins on a B2B just before COVID.  We told our cabin steward and he said he would tell the steward for the new cabin to get it ready early.  As arranged at 10am he put our hanging things on a trolley along with our suitcases which we had packed with the rest of our stuff.  We went to the new cabin, he opened the door and we found a woman in bed and a man in the shower.  Apparently they had refused to move.

Security was called and they were out of there very quickly.  On other occasions we have changed cabins with help from our steward, and with no surprises.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smtcan said:

We changed cabins on a B2B just before COVID.  We told our cabin steward and he said he would tell the steward for the new cabin to get it ready early.  As arranged at 10am he put our hanging things on a trolley along with our suitcases which we had packed with the rest of our stuff.  We went to the new cabin, he opened the door and we found a woman in bed and a man in the shower.  Apparently they had refused to move.

Security was called and they were out of there very quickly.  On other occasions we have changed cabins with help from our steward, and with no surprises.

we have never gone with the move. The crew does it . The crew should have been aware of this situation!

• Like 1

I usually stop by and meet my new Stateroom Attendant and Butler.    I ask my current attendant to let me know when the previous occupants leave their room and then I move the items in my Safe to the new room.

You pack up anything in bathroom and drawers but leave all your hanging items in the Closet.   The stateroom attendants will move everything while you are doing the B2B processing.

B2B process will start around 9:30 and you will probably be released between 10-10:15.   You will either be given your new SeaPass of it will be in your door slot.     Your room may or may not be completed being refreshed so they ask you to enjoy the public areas.    I find the agents try to get the B2B cabins turned pretty quickly and sometimes they are ready by the end of b2b.     You have full range of your private cruise ship until general boarding begins.

After B2B processing we usually do our regular walking followed by Lunch.   We try to stay out of the way of the room attendants so they can get things finalized.

• Like 2

@LEESRE:  Unless there is a very small number of B2B passengers there should be a B2B meeting where Celebrity staff explains the process and answers any questions.  You will also be provided with a succinct instruction letter outlining the process.  You don't mention what stateroom category have booked, but B2B passengers are invited to the Concierge embarkation luncheon in the MDR.  

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 2:49 PM, smtcan said:

What a memorable experience