MoveUp Upgrade Above What You Bid?

drevil0208

Sailing on the Apex in a few weeks... we are currently in an inside cabin.  I just looked and there appears to be no oceanview cabins available (only Oceanview GTY is showing).  Does this mean there are no oceanview cabins left?

I was wondering if it would be worth submitting a MoveUp bid for an oceanview to see if it was accepted, would we get upgraded to a balcony (of which there are lots available).

Or would my bid just likely be rejected because there are actually no oceanviews available?

Thanks

1 hour ago, drevil0208 said:

Sailing on the Apex in a few weeks... we are currently in an inside cabin.  I just looked and there appears to be no oceanview cabins available (only Oceanview GTY is showing).  Does this mean there are no oceanview cabins left?

I was wondering if it would be worth submitting a MoveUp bid for an oceanview to see if it was accepted, would we get upgraded to a balcony (of which there are lots available).

Or would my bid just likely be rejected because there are actually no oceanviews available?

Thanks

I am sure some of the oceanviews are going to bid to move up therefore opening up some rooms... and of course no shows and last minute cancellations. 

If you  really want that classification and it is in you Budget I would Book the Guarantee.  From the Guarantee I would bid on the next classification also.    As others have said they have cabins held out for the Guarantees as well as when they start filling the Bids each upgrades create a chain of people being upgraded.    Also as you get close to sailing there will be cancellations and people that come down with Covid or other things. 

• Like 1