Guy’s Burger’s Fries

Cruzin' Daddy

11 minutes ago, mom2tcdx2 said:

Interesting though on the recent brunch menu someone posted, there was no mention of the brunch burger coming with an egg.  Just the cheese, bacon, pickles, lettuce.  Did you have the egg added?  Or is that also now another menu change?

I think this is the Voyager burger....one of my favs! They have 2 burgers, one with an egg and one without. It's super messy and DELICIOUS!!!

8 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I think this is the Voyager burger....one of my favs! They have 2 burgers, one with an egg and one without. It's super messy and DELICIOUS!!!

That might be, though the Voyage burger says it has hash browns on it.  Which I like hash browns, but not so sure I want on my burger and don't seem to see those in the photo?  

22 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

The voyager has the egg, and it is delicious. The brunch burger did not. I told my other half that the names should be swapped. She was not interested in that conversation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mom2tcdx2 said:

Interesting though on the recent brunch menu someone posted, there was no mention of the brunch burger coming with an egg.  Just the cheese, bacon, pickles, lettuce.  Did you have the egg added?  Or is that also now another menu change?

Hi @mom2tcdx2🙂

There are 2 different burgers served during Brunch. Voyage Burger & Brunch Burger.

The Voyage Burger comes with a 'Fried Egg'. I posted the brunch menu recently as well, I'll drop the menu below.

**** I mistakenly wrote Brunch Burger earlier with my photo. Voyage Burger has fried egg.

20230220-124307.jpg

20230220-124222.jpg

'Carnival Voyage Burger'

8-D263-AC4-A034-4537-928-D-4-FFC490-BE08

🍹

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 2