Mocktails on Anthem - what should I try????

We LOVE the mocktail selections available onboard! The slushy coco-loco was my favorite pool day drink (yellow red bull, pineapple juice, coconut creme), I also loved the Island Fusion (virgin pina colada, passion fruit and fruit punch). The evenings I kept to my own NA Sparking Wine (purchased bottles prior to sailing for my cabin with RC and brought 2 with me) and when I went out for meals I would have club soda with a lime and a splash of cran. Always closed out my evenings with a lovely tea or hot water with a lemon and some mint (if available). If you haven't already, buy the refreshment package, all of these beverages are included!! They also have Heinkein 0.0 available but it's an extra charge as it's not truly 0.0...it's like 0.5 (the same as a kombucha) in amount of alcohol, I am sober fabulous (I only drink on the occasion and that's usually a winery or MAYBE a red wine with steak) so I am always keeping my eye's open to NA offerings. I am beyond THRILLED that RC has been expanding it's NA drink options, I am hoping they start to offer botanical options as well like Virgin Voyages are offering. 

I like to have them mix flavors... A frozen peachy virgin colada... Watermelon, pineapple, sprite and lime...

Frozen cranberry and sour mix... have fun. Tell the bartender what you don't like and what you enjoy and let them be creative. The best part of a drink package is if you don't like what they give you, you can just get something else 🙂

• Like 1