MoveUp Frozen!

plpolowy

On 2/19/2023 at 8:55 AM, Jim_Iain said:

I'm far out at 55 days before the cruise and nothing available for suites except Iconic at a HUGE minimum bid

At what day were you able to access the MoveUp page?  Was it on day 55 or even earlier than that?

On 2/19/2023 at 7:34 PM, Jim_Iain said:

They can only assist with unfreezing your bid.   They have no control over what room or deck you will be assigned. 

Hi Jim....your advice is invaluable so thank you!  When we won a move up they assigned an aft S1 cabin considerable distance from the elevator (original cabin booked for DH convenience).  I called the number on the Move Up email and they told me they could put us in a better located cabin as it made no difference to them and wanted us to be happy with our bid.  I had already checked 'another' site to see available suites so I was able to select one which worked better.  They just wanted to help us enjoy our cruise .....☺️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2023 at 5:57 AM, Oceangoer2 said:

Hi Jim....your advice is invaluable so thank you!  When we won a move up they assigned an aft S1 cabin considerable distance from the elevator (original cabin booked for DH convenience).  I called the number on the Move Up email and they told me they could put us in a better located cabin as it made no difference to them and wanted us to be happy with our bid.  I had already checked 'another' site to see available suites so I was able to select one which worked better.  They just wanted to help us enjoy our cruise .....☺️

Good to hear.    Makes sense if they have cabins available after the upgrades.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2023 at 6:50 PM, bpick518 said:

I've actually had a moveup bid "frozen" at pending for over 96 hours now with no CC charge...we're still over 30 days from sailing...

Update: Just got upgraded this morning to SS! Screen was frozen for 11 days despite sending emails to MoveUp address. But in the end it worked! Very excited!

• Like 2