Cellars Wine Bar

Gypsy2

• Gypsy2 changed the title to Cellars Wine Bar
16 minutes ago, Gypsy2 said:

How does the premium plus drink package work at Cellar Wine bar?

You can pretty much taste/drink anything that is open or they can open (sorry, no Opus One). We loved the Sommelier at Cellars on the Bliss (Suprakash...he is now on the Prima), he would find interesting wines for us to taste and we would let him taste some of the Washington wines we brought on board.  

12 minutes ago, fastpitchdad said:

You can pretty much taste/drink anything that is open or they can open (sorry, no Opus One). We loved the Sommelier at Cellars on the Bliss (Suprakash...he is now on the Prima), he would find interesting wines for us to taste and we would let him taste some of the Washington wines we brought on board.  

I am a wine drinker my husband not so much so I want to upgrade.  Just hoped I could go there and try new wines.  Thank you 

7 minutes ago, Gypsy2 said:

I am a wine drinker my husband not so much so I want to upgrade.  Just hoped I could go there and try new wines.  Thank you 

They will have quite a lot from which you can choose, I don't think you will be disappointed 🙂 . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fastpitchdad said:

Same experience for us but in Cellars on the Escape. We enjoyed several of the wine tastings there as well. 

14 hours ago, Gypsy2 said:

You can check for another bar within easy walking distance where he can pick up a drink and then join you. There were several options nearby on the Escape. Cellars didn't have bottled water, so we would run for a bottle of that at another bar in between the glasses of wine.

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

Hello fellow cruisers

Just looking for some info for an upcoming cruise- I saw that there are light bites available from La Cucina  in The Cellar Wine Bar- does anyone remember if they are complimentary or would I have to use my Specialty Dining credit ?

Thanks 😀

3 hours ago, mcduffy1 said:

Hello fellow cruisers

Just looking for some info for an upcoming cruise- I saw that there are light bites available from La Cucina  in The Cellar Wine Bar- does anyone remember if they are complimentary or would I have to use my Specialty Dining credit ?

Thanks 😀

If the Cellars has bites, you would charge the cost to your room. Just like Food Republic snacks served in the District. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DuckTollerFans said:

It doesn't appear the Getaway has a similar venue to the Cellar or am I missing it?

Not really. They use the space for a large-size La Cucina restaurant. We hang in Shakers (which is kinda like the Sugarcane bar on other ships). 

• Like 2