When does Specialty Dining Become Available to Book?

LAFFNVEGAS

Hi,I am tried searching for this answer and cannot find it. We will be heading to Alaska in September on the Westerdam and it states too early book for Specialty Dining. When will be be able to reserve. Is it not till after final is paid?

Then I also have a Caribbean Cruise for December and there  are no excursions available. Any idea when those may become available since I would like to reserve a Cabana at HMC.

Thanks fo any info.

Thanks, that 4 and 1/2 months sounds about right for booking Dining since we are sailing September 3rd so just over 6 months away so hopefully I can book dining about mid April. I have already booked Alaska Shore Excursions so knew they were available. Now just trying to figure out how soon December Carribbean Excursions will be available. It may also be about mid April for the Excursions to be available for our December cruise. For some reason I thought excursions were available at closer to a year out but maybe that has changed.

Thanks for all the info.

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Now just trying to figure out how soon December Carribbean Excursions will be available. It may also be about mid April for the Excursions to be available for our December cruise. For some reason I thought excursions were available at closer to a year out but maybe that has changed.

Lisa, I think it depends upon the itinerary. The shore excursions for our Koningsdam Hawaii cruise in January’24 have been available since I booked which was December 31st.  So I’d keep checking periodically. 

However, specialty dining reservations are not yet available. 

Edited by Sharon in AZ
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Lisa, I think it depends upon the itinerary. The shore excursions for our Koningsdam Hawaii cruise in January’24 have been available since I booked which was December 31st.  So I’d keep checking periodically. 

However, specialty dining reservations are not yet available. 

Thanks Sharon, that is what I thought and also thought that Caribbean Shore excursions were out well prior to a year since HAL does a lot of Caribbean cruises. I have been surprised that I cannot review any excursions for a early December 23 cruise on the Nieuw Statendam. I guess I will keep checking. One only knows if calling HAL if you can even get through on the phone if you get correct information.

• Like 1